Hard & Fast: Three 15 Min Workouts
Looking for some fitspiration?
Some workouts that are exciting, challenging, but also won’t take too much equipment or too much of your time?
We’ve got 3 workouts that are 15 minutes each and require minimal equipment! Of course, we encourage substitutions if you do not have the specific piece of equipment we list. We invite you to get creative where needed!
- 15 min AMRAP
- 20 Squats
- 20 Deadlifts (barbell, kettlebell, dumbbell)
- 10 Sit Ups
- 10 Push Ups
5 sets (one immediately after the other)
2 min AMRAP *
- 5 Burpees
- 5 Wall Balls
- 6 Walking Lunges
1 min REST
*try to maintain the same number of rounds each set*
*start the new set where you left off in the last one*
3 Sets of EMOMs (i.e. 15 min total)
- Minute 1: 20 Double Unders (or dumbbell hop overs)
- Minute 2: 15 Dumbbell or Kettlebell Swings
- Minute 3: 12 Alternating Dumbbell or Kettlebell Snatches
- Minute 4: 10 Bird Dogs
- Minute 5: Active Rest – 10 slow/cool down body weight squats