Everyone wants a perky butt.
Ain’t no shame in wanting it.
Whether you’re a dude, a lady, or non-binary person, I can say with 99% confidence that we have ALL shared a common experience of wishing our butt was a little firmer, higher, and stronger.
As well, we have all shared the common experience of wishing we had more time to make it happen.
Between working, maintaining a social life, and catching up on every episode of Succession, when the HECK are we supposed to tone our butts?!?!
Personally, I recommend starting your day with this 10 Min Gluteus Maximizer to welcome a new dawn with a firm, strong butt! But if you find the morning is still too hectic, it can always be a mid-day break from the monotony.
Or, perhaps, it could be a quick evening workout for that brief stall when Netflix asks “Are you still there?” ! USE THAT AS YOUR CUE TO BRING OUT YOUR MINI BANDS!
And seriously – it is fast, effective, and only requires Mini Bands.
So what do you have to lose? Except a saggy butt?!
Again, this workout is 10 min long and only requires a set of Synergee Mini Bands.
Set a timer for 10 MIN and go through this circuit as many times as you can until time is UP!
Note: everything except the lunges use the Mini Band! And you should move through the movements with little to no rest. Aim to move for 10 minutes straight.
15 reps ankle jumping jacks (with band)
10 lateral band walks (10 steps in each direction)
10 standing glute kickbacks (10 kicks per side)
10 walking lunges (10 lunges total)
10 Squats to Lateral Leg Lifts (total; 5 per side)
15 Hip Bridge Pulses
10 walking lunges (total)
10 Hip Bridges with Alternating Leg Extensions (per side)
10 Donkey Kicks (per side)
10 walking lunges (total)
Ankle Jumping Jacks — 20 reps
- Place the band around your ankles.
- Stand in a quarter-squat with your feet about hip-width apart.
- Jump your feet out and in.
Lateral Band Walks
- Remain in the quarter squat position with the band around your ankles and your feet at hip-width apart.
- Take a step to the right with your right foot, so that your feet are shoulder-width apart. Then, follow with your left so that your feet are hip-width apart again.
- Do 10 steps in one direction, then 10 steps in the other direction to complete 10 steps per side.
Standing Glute Kickbacks
- Keep the band around your ankles.
- Shift all your weight into your left leg. Set your right toes on the ground an inch diagonally behind your left heel to create tension in the band.
- Squeeze your abs, tuck your pelvis to create a hollow hold position. Maintain this as you kick your right leg back about 6 inches. Keep the knee straight.
- Return your right foot to the ground, keeping tension in the band.
- Complete 10 kicks, the switch to the other side to complete 10 kicks.
Squat to Lateral Leg Lifts
- Place the band just above your knees.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Lower into a squat. After you stand up out of the squat, lift your right leg out to the side, keeping your knee straight.
- Return your right leg to the floor.
- Squat again. This time when you stand up, lift your left leg out to the side, keeping your knee straight. Return your left leg to the floor.
- This counts as 1 leg lift per side, so complete this 5 more times to complete the 10 total.
Hip Bridge Pulses
- Keep the band just above your knees.
- Lie on your back with your hands at your sides, knees bent, and feet flat on floor hip-width apart.
- Squeeze your glutes and abs. Then, lift your hips a few inches off the floor. Walk your feet together until they are touching.
- Hold the bridge and push your knees out to the sides to pull the band apart. Keep your feet touching.
- Slowly return your knees to center.
Hip Bridges with Alternating Leg Extensions
- Keep the band just above your knees and and remain on your back.
- Get into the glute-bridge position; but this time, keep your feet hip-width apart.
- Extend your right leg until it's straight, keeping your knees in line.
- Return your right leg to starting position. Bring your hips back down to the floor.
- Lift your hips up again. Then, extend your left leg until it's straight.
- Return your left leg to starting position. Bring your hips back down to the floor.
- Loop the band around the bottom of your left foot and right ankle.
- Start on all fours with your knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders.
- Kick your left leg up, keeping your foot flexed and knees bent. Hold for 2 seconds at the top.
- Return your left leg to floor. Complete your reps on one side before switching to the other.