Rachael Kearns is an avid proponent of all things health. After completing her undergraduate degree in Applied Human Nutrition, she went on to obtain a graduate certificate in Exercise Science, and is a CSEP-Certified Exercise Physiologist. She is currently completing her dietetics internship to become a Registered Dietitian. Rachael’s training experience ranges from athletic to rehabilitative, and she is passionate about fitness accessibility. A former competitive rower, her other athletic interests include running, cross country skiing, and tennis.
- Accessible exercise
- Cross country skiing
“We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing” – George Bernard Shaw
Rachael Kearns has been employed with Synergee since September 2018.
- Honours Bachelor of Applied Science, Applied Human Nutrition
- Exercise Science for Health and Performance Graduate Certificate
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology: Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Oncology for Fitness Professionals Certificate
- Emergency First Aid and CPR