Ethan’s passion for health and fitness began at the age of 16, when he weighed 305 pounds. Realizing he needed to make a lifestyle change for health and athletic performance, Ethan committed himself to daily resistance and aerobic training as well as making dietary changes. Within two years, Ethan weighed 215 pounds. He attended the University of Wisconsin-River Falls to pursue a degree in Health and Human Performance while playing defensive end on the university football team. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in 2015 and is currently in his final semester of studies pursuing a Master of Science in Sports and Exercise Science with an emphasis in Exercise Physiology.
- Strength and Conditioning
- Athletic Performance
- Weight Loss
- Health and Fitness
“For physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body; it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. The relationship between the soundness of the body and the activities of the mind is subtle and complex. Much is not yet understood. But we do know what the Greeks knew: that intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong; that hardy spirits and tough minds usually inhabit sound bodies.”
– President John F. Kennedy, The Soft American
Ethan Postans has been employed at Synergee since January 2019.
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls, December 2015
- Master of Science in Sports and Exercise Science with an emphasis in Exercise Physiology from the University of Northern Colorado, May 2019
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Exercise Physiologist
- anadian Red Cross CPR/AED Level C