Ashley graduated with honors from Canadian Therapeutic College in 2010. After taking a 1.5 Year Maternity leave, she started working from home in May of 2012. She has worked in the community of Sioux Lookout as a successful clinic owner for the past 4 Years, both on her own and with a Chiropractor and Optometrist. Health and Wellness is a very important part of her life and is something she is passionate in helping people with. Ashley is committed to helping people and motivating them to be the very best version of themselves.
- General Swedish Massage Techniques
- Prenatal/Post-Natal Massage
- Scar Release Therapy
- Treatment & Rehabilitation Plans
- Full body Relaxation Massage
- Music (singing)
- Playing with and being with my 2 children
- Exercise/Physical Activity
- Socializing with friends & Family
“Renew, Release, Let Go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t ‘should’ve’ done something. You can only DO something. Renew Yourself. Release that attachment; For Today is a New Day!! Healthy Self = Heal thy self.”
Ashley Gulka has been employed with Synergee since September 2016.
- Graduated with Honors from Canadian Therapeutic College
- Scar Release 1 Course
- Integrated Manual Therapy for Upper Body Conditions Course
- CPR & First Aid